Group Ex, Racquetball and Basketball Reservations
For the safety of our members and staff, we are limiting the number of members in our group exercise classes and basketball gyms. We are requiring reservations for our most popular classes and basketball times.
Group Exercise Schedules and Reservations
Members can also make reservations on the Tampa YMCA mobile app. Search “Tampa Metro YMCA” from the App Store and Google Play.
Check out the schedules at the button below. CLICK HERE to download instructions on how to reserve your class on the app.
NEW: Pickup Basketball & Racquetball Reservations
In order to serve all members, we now have reservations for pickup basketball!
How to Make a Reservation:
- Enter location, Name, DOB, Email and phone to see the schedule
- Select Date (system shows 2 days in advance) & Appointment Type Basketball or Racquetball*, click the “down” arrow for a time slot
- Leave “any staff member” as-is
- One person can sign up for a maximum of two 30-minute time slots per day
- Click “My Appointments” tab at the top of the page to view and/or cancel any appointment/reservation
- You will receive and email notification once you’ve signed up, and an email reminder the night before the reserved time slot
*Racquetball is available at select locations only.
Pickup Basketball Reservation Standards
- Up to 5-on-5 pickup games are allowed
- All gyms have capacity limits to limit the number of members waiting on sidelines
- Reservations can be made online, at the Welcome Center, and by phone call
- Members can make a reservation up to 48 hours in advance, in 30 minute increments for up to 1 hour (additional time may be granted once at the center if space permits)
- Reservations are made per person, not per group
For details about your YMCA's basketball hours, please visit the "about" section of the center's location page.