Members Achieve More
One of the best benefits of being a Tampa Y member is access to ALL 14 locations, plus YMCA Camp Cristina! Members can embark on an adventure to a Y on the other side of town and visit one of our many pools, splash pads and playgrounds. They can also join a book club, attend events and activities and volunteer throughout the Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA Association.
A Tampa YMCA membership offers exclusive member savings on programs for all ages! Families with camp-age children can sign up for summer camp as early as January. From special rates on swim lessons, after school care, sports and personal training, Tampa Y members have fun while strengthening mind, body and spirit at the Y.
At the Y, members are able to reach more than their fitness goals–they find a place to build relationships and deepen their sense of belonging.
Tampa YMCA Membership Includes:
- Access to 13 Tampa Y locations and YMCA Camp Cristina
- State-of-the-art fitness centers
- FREE personalized wellness orientation
- FREE group exercise orientation
- FREE weight loss program
- FREE group exercise classes
- FREE family events and activities
- FREE child watch while you work out*
- FREE Parents’ Night Out*
- Priority access to summer camp registration*
- Lap swim, splash pads and water slides
- Up to 50% off Y programs
- Access to 23 Tampa Bay YMCAs
- Explore Ys across the country with Nationwide Membership (may be limited due to COVID-19)
A Place for Everyone
The Tampa YMCA offers scholarships for all seven membership options. Learn more about the Open Doors financial assistance program and find an application. Check out the Tampa YMCA Member Guide for more details about being a Tampa Y member. View the pdf version.
If you are currently a Tampa Y Here member, please see a team member at your Y location for membership options that include all of the above benefits!
*Included only in Family Membership and Two Person Household Membership. Child(ren) must be included on membership. Family Membership consists of two adult parents and dependent children under age 29 living in the same household.
**Kids must be at least 10 years old and complete a Youth Wellness Orientation to workout on the wellness floor. Workout opportunities for kids under 10 vary by location; contact your preferred location for details.