Leadership Program for Teens
Make a difference through YMCA Leaders Club, a leadership development and community service program that helps teens discover their full potential. It is a safe place where teens can come and simply be themselves.
Teen Leaders Club is a year-long leadership-development program for middle and high school teens. This program provides teens with extensive leadership training and volunteer opportunities that support YMCA programs and provide service to the community. In addition to teaching teens leadership through service, Leaders Club advisors:
- Introduce teens to all the work the Y does to strengthen community.
- Inspire and prepare teens to become future Y leaders.
Tampa YMCA Teen Leadership Program
Our goal is to challenge teens to serve the community, and to help them grow in who they are and how lead those around them. The YMCA Teen Leaders Club program is available at every Tampa Y family center.
Leaders are Changemakers
Each Leader is held to standards of the YMCA Core Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
How To: Join Teen Leaders Club at Your Y
- Membership is required to join the club–please join the Tampa YMCA before signing up for the program.
- Contact the Club Advisor at your YMCA location to learn more.
- New to Teen Leaders? Parents and Participants must attend at least one of the meetings listed below.
- Registration will be done through your YMCA location and Teen Leader's Club advisor.
Teen Leaders Club Contact Information
Advisor: Andi Marlow, firstname.lastname@example.org