After School Program at School
The YMCA Afterschool program is available at 24 schools in the Tampa Bay area. The program is dedicated to nurturing child development with CPR and First Aid-certified counselors. The Tampa Y BASE staff provides a safe and healthy place for children to learn foundational skills, develop healthy and trusting relationships, and build self-reliance through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
Each child will receive a healthy snack daily. Study Hall operates Monday through Thursday between 2:30 and 4:30pm. Your child will have the opportunity to complete their homework while in Afterschool. Our staff is there to assist your child with their homework and help them be successful.
AM care begins at 6:30am, and afterschool is available from school dismissal until 6pm.
- AM Care: $15/week (all sites except Riverhills Elementary)
- PM Care: $58/week (all sites except Riverhills Elementary)
- AM Care Riverhills Elementary: $26/week
- PM Care Riverhills Elementary: $43/week
Registration fee: Non-YMCA Members must pay a $40 per child, per school year upon initial registration.
Become a member to save on after school and experience fun for the whole family at all 13 Tampa Y locations.
How to Register
- Select your location and click Register Now to complete online registration.
- You will receive an email confirming registration once complete.
- If you wish to register for Monday Only care, use this form to register. Then email the completed form to email@example.com.
- To provide the safest and best experience for your family, your child may begin attending Before/After School program FOUR (4) days after registration.
- Please note – registration is not complete until you have received a confirmation email.
To register: find your school in the neighborhoods listed below.
For optimal online registration experience, please use a desktop computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before & After School Enrichment
Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
110 E. Oak Ave Tampa, FL 33602
Administration Office Phone: (813) 223-2895
Administration Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration Office Fax: (813) 229-5949