After School Counselor Positions Available
Please complete the form below if you are interested and looking for more information about becoming an after school counselor with the Y. The Tampa YMCA runs after school programming in 26 elementary schools throughout Hillsborough County. This position's job location will be at an elementary school. Please note: this position is not located in a YMCA center.
Part-time Counselor Benefits Include
- Free Individual Membership to all 13 YMCA locations (valued at $54 per month, $648 per year)
- Discounted family membership for dependents
- 20% off program fees, including childcare
- 30% off personal training
- $100 referral program
- External YMCA perks
- Set work schedule & hours Monday through Friday
- EAP program through BayCare Behavioral Services (phone and online options/tools available)
Learn more about working at the Tampa Y and apply today! The Tampa Y is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.