We are excited and ready to serve you! In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, Tampa Y members can make reservations for select amenities. Reservations are available via our website a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
GROUP EXERCISE Reserve a group exercise class on the Schedules page. Choose your location, find your favorite class and reserve your spot.
STAY & PLAY Please make one reservation under each child's name for families with more than one child.
PLEASE NOTE: Starting Monday, June 1st, with the launch of our expanded Summer pool and facility hours, reservations WILL NOT BE REQUIRED or available for LAP SWIM. Please refer to your Family Center location page for full pool hours.
Members will be asked to participate in a verbal wellness screening at each visit to the Y.
How to make a reservation for Lap Swim and Stay & Play:
- Select a location
- Enter your information (name, birthday, email address and phone number) as it appears on your membership
- Click “Find Me” and wait a few seconds for the system to pull your information (If the system is not able to match the provided information to your membership, please contact us at 813-867-5440)
- Select a day
- Choose your appointment type from the dropdown
- Scroll to see the available classes, then click the time dropdown arrow to view and select a booking time
- Click “Book” to make your reservation
- You will receive a confirmation email with your reservation information (It will be sent to the email address associated with your Tampa Y membership)
- In order to make a reservation for another member in your family, complete your reservation, then click CANCEL to log out of your profile. Then follow steps 1 - 8 to book a separate reservation for your family member.
- Members can make a reservation a maximum of 48 hours in advance
- To cancel a reservation, please login and choose the My Appointments tab to view your reservations and click “Cancel”
- Lap swim reservations allow for 2 lap swimmers per lane. You may be sharing a lane during your lap swim time.
For questions, please contact the Membership Support team at email@example.com or 813-867-5440.
To ensure the safety of our members and staff, you will be asked to participate in a verbal wellness screening with the following questions each time you visit the YMCA:
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Have you had any respiratory infection or have had a cough, shortness of breath and low-grade fever?
- In the previous 14 days, have you had any contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness? If yes, were you wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment?
- In the previous 14 days, have you traveled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission?
If you answer yes to any of the above between now and your reservation, we are sorry, but we cannot serve you until you are feeling better or can answer no to all of the above.